Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 238 - Ten at Ten

1. Our profile was shown late Thursday night to a birth mother due in March. She is looking at multiple profiles. I'm not sure when we'll hear something.

2. It was also shown earlier in the week to another birth mother due in December. We were not chosen. I'm okay with that. It was a little exciting to think we might have a baby by Christmas. However, the reality is that in most cases profiles are shown multiple times before being chosen. This was actually the first time it was shown.

3. We received an email this past Friday and were approved at another agency - this one is Utah!

4. I spoke with the 5th agency we're applying to (also in Utah) on Friday. They have everything they need, so we should be good to go there any day!

5. Auburn won yesterday! Finally! Fun game - especially the wild 3rd quarter!

6. I've lived in this town for thirteen years and had never eaten at Jim Bob's! However, now I have! We went on Friday night - it was yummy!

7. We've spent some great time with our families over the past week. From Syrup Soppin' to the downtown trick or treating to tailgating and football! We've had a great time!

8. We've decided on a nursery paint color: Hep Green from Sherwin-Williams. It's bright, and I love it!

9. I can't believe the CWE 2010 Camp Counselors will be selected this week. Wow. This summer will be my 9th summer with CWE!

10. Did I mention Auburn won yesterday?

Good night! As always, thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking and praying about you!! (We enjoyed the Auburn victory, too!!)

    ReplyDelete