Congratulations!! I've been following your blog via Katie Mantooth's and have been so touched by your trust in God. Your son is SO lucky to have such incredible parents. God Bless, Mary Claire
I have checked this every day and am sitting here crying with joy!! He is just so perfect and precious! I am not sure I can wait until September 11 to meet him!!
Suzanna and Dickie said, Oh Melissa, How beautiful is your baby boy!! I can't tell you how excited we are for all three of you. Can't wait to meet him!Blessings to all of you and lots of love!
Matt and Melissa I am so excited for you guys and the sweet new baby boy the Lord has blessed you with! I hope to meet him in sooner or later! He is precious.
May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you...May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests.
Psalms 20: 1, 4-5
Praise God!! What a handsome boy : ) Congratulations to the three of you!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that God sent the two of you such a special blessing! Welcome to the family Cooper!
ReplyDeleteGod is good all the time! My heart is full every time I think about the new addition for the Dunn family!!
ReplyDeletei cannot tell you how excited i am for you & matt! what an answer to prayer – and in His perfect timing! praise jesus!! xo
ReplyDeleteI have chills all over seeing more pictures of this sweet boy!! We rejoice for this precious blessing! We can't wait to meet him!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I've been following your blog via Katie Mantooth's and have been so touched by your trust in God. Your son is SO lucky to have such incredible parents. God Bless, Mary Claire
ReplyDeleteI have checked this every day and am sitting here crying with joy!! He is just so perfect and precious! I am not sure I can wait until September 11 to meet him!!
ReplyDeleteI guess that eventually I will stop crying every time I see a picture or think about this little boy!
ReplyDeleteI still cry everytime I see this sweet baby's pictures with his WONDERFUL parents! I can't wait to meet little man!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little fella! I'm so excited for you guys. God is good indeed!
ReplyDeleteSuzanna and Dickie said, Oh Melissa, How beautiful is your baby boy!! I can't tell you how excited we are for all three of you. Can't wait to meet him!Blessings to all of you and lots of love!
ReplyDeleteMatt and Melissa I am so excited for you guys and the sweet new baby boy the Lord has blessed you with! I hope to meet him in sooner or later! He is precious.
ReplyDelete